Kinderflute is an exciting, innovative new way to teach music to young children. It was created by award-winning American flutist Kathy Blocki and combines learning music with plenty of fun, lively movement games and exercises– perfect for creative children bursting with energy. Our goal is that kids are engaged and active so that learning is always inspiring and never, ever boring!
Check out Kinderflute's new video on this page to take a peek at at a Kinderflute class!
Our favourite reasons to learn music:
- boosts hand-eye coordination
- strengthens right/left brain pathways
- reinforces reading literacy
- encourages self-expression and creativity
- develops healthy learning skills
- forms friendships
- offers screen-free, mindful time for parents and children